Get Financial Freedom with a Clientele Personal Loans, A Clientèle Personal Loan could pay up to R120 000 extra cash into your bank account within just 48 hours, You have 18 – 60 months to repay the loan. If you are approved, you can use your loan however you like – school fees, much needed car repairs, renovations, account consolidation and more!
At Clientèle Loans, we are concerned about your financial well being so we have included the Personal Protection Plan which enables your outstanding loan balance to be settled in the event of your death, permanent disability or if you contract a dread disease.
A temporary disability and retrenchment will qualify you for limited cover where your premiums are covered for up to six months. The choice of the Personal Protection Plan is yours but it must have coverage equivalent to the Clientèle Protection Plan.
Your personal loan is arranged exclusively for you through Clientèle Loans Direct and Direct Axis, established authorised Financial Services Providers in South Africa. Lending responsibly are their goals and are done in compliance with the National Credit Act No.34 of 2005.
All requests are considered, but the final loan amount allowed will be subject to your personal financial profile and credit approval. This is to stop you over committing yourself to a loan that you cannot repay.
Fixed Interest Rates:
- The interest on the personal loan will be fixed at our current rate for the full term of the loan period.
- With no fluctuations in the interest rate, the monthly instalment is always the same, allowing you to plan ahead.
Quick and Easy Loan Application:
- Access the online loan application page
- Applying for a Clientèle personal loan can be done 7 days a week from 8 am – 8 pm over the phone by calling 0861 354 354 or,
- By completing the CALL ME BACK form on the right.
- No face-to-face interviews needed.
- The loan is unsecured.
- Paid by direct deposit into your bank account.
- If approved, the loan will be finalised in 48 hours.
To Qualify for a Personal Loan you must:
- Be 18 years or older.
- Be a South African resident.
- Earn a minimum permanent salary of R2 500 per monthor more.
- Clear credit references.
- When applying, have your ID number and your bank account details where your salary is paid into at hand.