Every Family needs a Funeral Cover, Funeral Cover SA offers a very affordable funeral cover in South Africa.
Funeral insurance is mostly sold by insurance brokers or funeral homes. There are also numerous web sites where one can easily obtain funeral insurance quotes, thus saving you a lot of effort and time. We have seen that a lot of people with severe illnesses are buying funeral cover, because they are not able to get life insurance.
Funeral cover would be ideal for you if you:
1) If you do not qualify for life insurance due to health conditions.
2) If the policy fits the requirements of your beneficiary and yourself.
3) If you are able to afford the policy and receive various benefits.
4) If you are scared that you’re loved ones won’t be able to afford the costs of your funeral.
You should know that funeral insurance is not for you if:
1) When the beneficiary of your policy is a funeral home.
2) If the policy’s coverage or benefits does not change according to the inflation rate of South Africa.
When you have decided to invest in a funeral insurance policy then there are a few factors to consider, before you sign up with any insurer. Due to the fact that the insurance market is so competitive, you will have to take the time to do some research on different funeral insurance companies. I would strongly advise you to make use of well reputed insurance companies. It will save you a lot of time, effort and money. You have to take your time to compare different quotes from different insurance companies in order to see which policy will give you the best rates and with the best benefits.
By being armed with this knowledge should certainly help you to understand the purpose of funeral insurance and help you to understand the importance of such a scheme.
Looking for a personal loan that suit you? find a lender at Direct Money